Sunday, July 30, 2006

Diaper Ads Are So Dumb They Make Me Cry.

I am starting to realise that every time I have to do work, I warm up by writing in this sorry excuse for a diary. I do realise how self-centered it is.

Oh well. You can't have everything.

Anyway, I brought work home. I do it regularly. I call it 'homework'.

This is payback for all the years in school in which I never handed in my homework. Not once.

While trying to fix a creak in my seat/post after dinner, I realised that it wasn't coming from my seat post or the seat rails.

It was coming from my bottom bracket.

Immediately, I got paranoid and inspected the frame for cracks.

Nothing. Nada. But still creaking. Dad, in his infinite wisdom, said that one of the bearings in the bottom bracket must be worn and causing the creak. And probably one in each side of the bottom bracket.

I had to be sure, so I went and cleaned the bike just to check the frame for cracks.



No cracks. And after working in some 3 rounds of WD40, the creak disappeared completely.

Dad is awesome.



It rained today.



And I can't wait for my new wheels.



Shimano WH-M565 Medium Range Mountain Bike Wheelset.

No comments: