Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Time flies. Swat them.

Q: How long is a New York minute?

A: Approximately the amount of time it takes after the light turns green, and before a car behind starts honking at you.

I'm feeling blue today.

It doesn't help that I woke up and the sky was raining puppies and kittens. Taking the train to work is now de riguer when it rains since I upgraded my fork and brakes and besides, visibility is near zero even in a big stinkin' yellow raincoat.

I felt blue yesterday too, even though I rode in to work.

Why so blue?

Blogging cheered me up some.

I guess I don't know where I'm going.

But they do say that, when you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

I changed out the soil from Bishop. The plant has been doing poorly, but it is still not yet dead.






Just like me.

No comments: