Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Declare Today 'Cute Butt Thursday'.

Here we have old pictures of Toblerone and Maurice, way back when the world was young , their parts were new, and their gibblets were shiny.

And then my computer crashed last fall and I lost all those pictures of them in their halcyon youth.

I cannot spell halycon. Halycon. Halcyon. Halcion?




Here's an interesting fact. I sweat less now on my way to work. Can it be because of the lightened bike? I am awesome.

Hokay, here's the 'mao mao joke'.

Once there were 10 fresh eggs sitting in a tray in the fridge. As usual it's very boring in the fridge, so with nothing to do, one of the eggs started investigating the surroundings.

Suddenly he spied something that made him very excited. He turned to the egg next to him and said, 'eh, ni kan, na ge ji dan, hen errr sin! mao mao chin se de!" (hey look, that egg at the corner is so gross! he's SO hairy and green!)"

The other egg got a shock and gave the gross egg a long stare and turned to the egg beside him, urging him to take a look at the furry egg.

And so it went on. 8 eggs in a row passed the message on to the 9th egg, who was sitting beside the odd egg. Just as the 9th egg turned around to look at the poor ridiculed egg, the egg said....

"KAN! KUA SIMI KUA! WO SI KIWI FRUIT!" (SEE WHAT SEE! I'M A KIWI FRUIT!")


THE END.

No comments: