Sunday, July 16, 2006

We are all Goofy Goobers.

Goofy Goober

Extract:

Anyone and everyone, we're all Goofy Goobers. You may think you're all sophisticated and cool and have nothing to do with "Goofy Gooberness" but on the inside you're a kid and one of the many Goofy Goobers around the world. Join your fellow Goofy Goobers and ROCK!

Chorus
I'm a goofy goober (rock!)
You're a goofy goober (rock!)
We're all goofy goobers (rock!)
Goofy goofy, goober goober (rock!)

Put your toys away
Well, all I gotta say
When you tell me not to play, I say "No way!"
No no no no no way
"I'm a kid", you say
When you say I'm a kid,
I say "say it again!" and then I say "Thanks"
"Thank you very much"
So, if you're thinking that you'd like to be like me
Go ahead and try, the kid inside will set you free



From left: riding cap, Lizard Skin chainstay protector, riding gloves.



Frame, wheels, newspaper, kitchen.




Tennis and bike washing today. I also take this time to rub and tickle the Moose-stang's smooth blue underbelly.

Nothing more to add.

No comments: