Monday, July 24, 2006

YOu were a Twat.


The report today.


At 8:48am, a lady-driver, mid-40ties, driving a grey Nissan or some shit like that, tried to pull into a bus-stop.

Conveniently, she surged ahead of me and cut me off, forcing me to hit the brakes.

I could go around her on the right, risking a collision with a bigger vehicle (without the benefit of time to check for oncoming vehicles.)

Or I could slow down and take this one on the chin.

Instead, I cut to the left where she wanted to go. I took the opportunity to make my space and give her a good glare, making sure she saw me as I finally passed her.

Witnesses: All at the Farrer Road bus-stop.


The next time this happens, if I'm forced to stop, I'll snap a pic of the arrogant twit or twat.

If another car tried to do this to them, they'd be fuming too.


In other news... this week I covered 163 kilometers - in one week.

I know 40 of it was due to going up to the hills and off-road on Saturday, and about 100 of it for the commute.

That means I have about 20 kilometers missing from my memory.


You can tell the week sucks for me if the mileage is high.




People with lives don't ride this much.

No comments: