Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sanity Made A Mad Dash For Freedom

These are days when you are sliding down the slippery road of depression and you have to claw your way back up.




Yesterday, I found what might be a dream job for me.

Drama teacher. Sounds promising.

And another: Audience Executive, for the Singapore Symphony Orchestra.

And a few assorted other possibilities. Editors, journalists, conference producer, Straits Times web content producer, etc.

It's so sad. I am resigned to the fact that any job I take on will forever be tied to the way my gut feels about it.

And when you let your gut think for you, well, then you end up with shit for brains.

No hay problema!

Shark: "Gotta catch a fish and eat it. Oops. That was a license plate. Oops. That was a muddy boot. Oops, was that Steve Irwin? Oops... I ... Did It Again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it's a normal state of affairs for our decision-making to be driven by negativity. So even if the alternative may seem shittier, we don't know that for sure. What we do know is that our current option is shit from past experience... so we go for shittier.