Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Blues

Tell me... who was the last person you struck off your contact lists?

Was it an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend?

Was it an ex-boss or ex-colleague?

Was it a friend who failed to understand you when you needed him or her most?

Who have you failed recently, and why?


And who has struck you off recently? Did you even get an explanation?

Did you get closure?

Do you miss him or her terribly? Goes away with time, doesn't it?

Can I possibly ask one more open-ended question?

Yes?

Do polar bears wake up on Mondays and go, 'GRRR GRRR GRRR GBRRR!!!" (loosely translated: damnit. have to catch a seal and eat it. I hate Mondays)?

What about beavers? Do they get sick of their work and think, maybe they would prefer to collect pollen from flowers and make honey instead?

Does anything other than a human being get the Monday Blues? Caterpillars? "Oh no, I've got to become a butterfly! No time to talk, must eat leaves!"

Dogs? "Got to get my coffee, I'm not really a morning person. Arf."

Cats? "Same thing we do everyday! Plan to take over the world!"

Frogs? "Rabbit."

Rabbits? "Frogs." Oops.

Why does Superman's costume look so tight?

Because he is wearing a size 'S'. *rimshot*

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp....
"Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees and asks......
"Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft and furwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like the cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees leans forward and says in a quiet voice.....

"I don't think my pet python weally giveth a thit"


That's all, folks.

No comments: