Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oh Yea. The Sex.




Now, why would anyone get married? I'm sure no wife would let her husband get on a bike and ride all day from dawn till night, like I just did over the weekend.

Oh yea. The sex.

Right with you.


Saturday 27 August 2006.


I started off at 10am.

My secret riding trail:


At the entrance:


Halfway down:


Not much of a view, but still I wanted to capture it. Need a better camera, perhaps?



After coming back for lunch, I continued riding. And found myself in the backwoods. This industrial site was due to be torn down and something else in its place.






I like to wander around such desolated places.


Riding to the end, guess what I was rewarded with?





Sunday 27 August 2006.

It rained this morning. So I went back to bed. After lunch, I headed out to the SPCA, not knowing how to get there. After 2 wrong turns, I found the place.

There was a beautiful golden retriever there today.

I hope it finds a home.

And I just kept on riding.

Just doing the Forrest Gump thing.

And I found myself at Payar Lebar Airbase.






On coming back I found myself going past the Air Musuem or whatever it's called. And surprisingly there were none of the usual harassing building managers who hate bicycles on their premises.

Hence:







Well, me and the 'Stang now know where we stand.

See the similarity between the Moose-Stang and the Skyhawk?



Kind of bumped my bottle loose today. This beautiful thing:



Is now roadkill.


I'm going to start setting up my bike for a long road trip.

No comments: