Friday, August 11, 2006

I Am Awesome.

There WORK were no entries WORK yesterday.

Because I finished a WORK whopping 7 assignments at work over these last 2 days.

Slept with the WORK lights on. The alarm went off from 5 till 8 WORK when i finally got up and went to work early to continue work.

At some point, I also WORK got drunk, but WORK not rip-roaringly so. And because my USB hub went on the fritz and I was so high, I completely thought that I was being haunted by a spirit.

It's happened before, but that's a story for another time.

I did get a case WORK of the runs in the morning though.

And everytime it happens, I promise never to WORK drink again.

I think I've got WORK sex on my mind. I'm drained but not sleepy.

Where the hell is that exit ramp?

And oh, Lin? It's not flattering to be hit on a guy who happens to look like Yanni and spent 12 years in jail.

Got a good laugh out of it though.

My life is so interesting. Let me take the chance to spell out my life's philosophy/tagline. Every copywriter should have one. Mine is :

'Because Every Day Is Exciting.' TM

Sometimes you just got to fake it.

No comments: