Saturday, August 12, 2006

Do Not Be Alarmed.

My alarm has finally arrived! And just after I sent an email off to Kate/Ducharme asking what happened.

But on the way home after lunch -- btw I clocked



today -- anyhoo I saw the mail-lady, and thought, perhaps she left me a wittle-bittle gift. Sure enough:




(Aside: I truly love how corny I get to be here. Even though my boss encourages this sort of thing, we do draw the line, sometimes. Sometimes it's a competition to see who can ge cornier. Sometimes she wins, sometimes I do.)

Anyway, before I carry on, I nearly died in the hills today. I was tired but I didn't know how tired. I virtually pushed the Moose-stang up ALL the damn slopes.

Note to Self: Do not bring lights up to the hill, and lose the mirror too. And new tires don't mean they are better. Larsen TT 1.9 tires are not suitable for local weather, as well. Uninspiring tire choice.

And now back to the alarm:














Colour scheme is blue and grey. Goes totally with Moose-stang's blue and XTR grey. :D








No comments: