Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Will Know Where You Live.

I'm drunk, but listen.

I have a fantastic idea.

It's something different.

Hell, maybe it's been done, but it's never been done my way.

I'm going to get me a copy of the Street Directory of Singapore.

Then I'm going to cycle down every damn road there is in this stupid island.

Paved. Unpaved. Shaved. Unshaved.

44 times back and forth its lateral span isn't enough.

I guess I just haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

And guess what? I'll take 'peekturs'. Of every damn road. And I'll write about it. I have always maintained that there's a lot to Singapore. You don't have to go overseas to see a beautiful sunset. Sure there are more beautiful ones...

But this one is mine.

I will post a pic of every street.

Who wants to buy me a Sony Ericsson K800i?

No comments: