Friday, August 10, 2007

The Perfect Non Sequitur

You asked for it...

Now you got it.






Glow in the dark balls.

I used to have one when I was a kid. I loved it. Because I generally like bright glittery objects that also glow in the dark.

I had the brain of a magpie.

So one day I had the bright idea (hahaha) to bring it to the beach, where I lit it up with a camera flash and threw it out to sea to see if I could watch it return to shore. That baby ball burned BRIGHT! I named it Sparky.

Lost it forever.

That's the way I am, I have stupid ideas that I carry out on impulse. And then I spend years trying to recover what I've lost. My life is one long 'rememberances of things past'.

Well, today, I chanced upon these balls in a toy shop over in Taka. Too bad they had to have bright blue eyes painted on, but I'll eventually bounce those off.

And I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my bike light.

Ya huh. This is why I bought two of them.


To continue with the theme of this post: An entirely gratuitous shot of my boss's '72 MG Spyder dashboard panel.



And one of the bike.



Because why not. Who cares? Magpie brain, remember?

Say, those balls DO look like eggs.

Nummy nummy.

No comments: