Friday, August 10, 2007

I name stuff.

So many things have been named, I can no longer keep track.

I even forgot what my mouse was called.

I've done this all my life.

Just a quick record:

Mouse - Calvin
Fan - Louise
USB thumbdrive - Colgate



iPod - Starship
Mobile phone - Blade
Clock -Tommy
Typewriter - Leviathan
Laptop - Leviathan II
Caterpillars - Macey and Wallace
Money plant - Bishop
Jasmine plant - Benjamin
Tungsten PDA - Blade Runr
PC - TFL KITT (The Film Lab Kit)
Dog - Kylie
Hamster - Mabel
Shoes - Left and Right
Tennis racket - Natasha
Stikfas dragon - William
Stikfas warrior girl - Helen
The Boy - Melonhead

Ok, the Boy isn't mine. But what the heck, he IS my nephew. I get naming rights.

Alright, that's all I remember. So this way I'll never forget anything I named. If I missed out any of you sweethearts, it wasn't what I wanted.

(Feelings get hurt, ya know.)

No comments: