Thursday, August 23, 2007

And the nights are endless.










At any given time, I have up to 3 notebooks in use and in rotation. I used to just keep buying notebooks. My ex threatened me, what with, I forget, but it worked and so I stopped buying notebooks and upgraded to a Palm Zire and then a Tungsten. I sold the first and then my Tungsten died.

Now, I am back to using notebooks, and can add these very special 2 notebooks to my collection. My ex-boss designed the first one and a sweet friend *made* the second for me. Thank you, Squishy. It's refillable, too.

Psychedelic stars, wot? Perfect for the magpie in me. They do look a little kiddie, but then again, remember, you're reading the diary of a guy who just bought a pair of glo-in-the-dark eyeballs




My riding cap. Torn and tattered. Resisting ... urge... to draw... metaphoric parallel... to my heart.

I read somewhere that the hearts of shrimp are located in their heads. How awesome is that?

No comments: