Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hermit's World

It's good to get your heart broken, because this way, when it shatters into a million pieces, you get many many tiny hearts.

And you can love more people - as many people as you have pieces.

But you can only love a little bit at a time, coz, you know.

It's not the whole heart anymore.










Hey, these pics are of the newly made West Coast. Probably the shortest beach ever. I wonder what it's good for.

Boy do these pictures suck.

By the way, if you ever see someone on the road wearing a hat that looks like this:



And on a bike painted an impossible shade of blue...

Please say hi.

I think my hermit days are over.

I hate you, Karma. Will you go out with me? We could have fun.

We're already seeing so much of each other.


Get this widget | Share | Track details

No comments: