Monday, August 20, 2007

Don't anyhow kachiau me. Box you ar.




breezyland says: (PM 11:38)
everyone is entitled to bad days..
Vincent says: (PM 11:40)
i'll just shut up.
breezyland says: (PM 11:41)
huh?
breezyland says: (PM 11:43)
zip????
Vincent says: (PM 11:43)
i talk or don't talk, people still end up being offended or cheesed off.
Vincent says: (PM 11:43)
not you.
Vincent says: (PM 11:43)
but im so freakin tired of it.
Vincent says: (PM 11:43)
i keep quiet, people complain that i keep quiet
breezyland says: (PM 11:43)
lol
breezyland says: (PM 11:43)
like me
Vincent says: (PM 11:44)
they don't realise that i keep quiet because i don't have anything good to say
Vincent says: (PM 11:44)
then make me talk
breezyland says: (PM 11:44)
cos it's not ur usual self
Vincent says: (PM 11:44)
then when i talk, they get offended by things i say. its enough to drive me fucking nuts
breezyland says: (PM 11:44)
yes,..got nothing good to say then better dun say anything



Having a bad fucking day. Someone once told me that people should share both good and bad things with each other, otherwise then friendships would be oh so shallow.

Do I want to talk about it?

In the words of the eternal Vampire Lestat:

"Thank you, but I'd rather suffer, rather dry up like a husk with teeth."

At what point are we allowed to be rude back?

Damn it lar. I'm a mean person. My tongue drips acid and I can make people cry with words. Babies lose it when I'm around because they are scared of me, not because they have poo or pee in their diapers. Coconuts drop from trees at my approach, even if they are not coconut trees.

Now I'm smiling again.

:D I just made a beerface.

Fuck, even my fights are virtual these days.

Thankfully, my accidents are real. Did a jump off a couple of steps when I was pissed off, and hit the front brakes too hard on the landing. Washed out. Stupid of me, I've favoured the front brake way too much these days. I should just rip the rear like I used to.

Never ride when you're angry. You could die.

Only damaged Starship (the iPod) and the seat though.




Was worried that I'd bent my hanger and the front dee. The chain fell off, which makes it the 4th time this 7th month that it's done so. That's compared to NEVER previously. So something is up. Spirit fingers.



I plan to get a ultra-compact camera to stuff into that middle compartment there. The other 2 are for my Blade (phone) and Starship respectively.



Nice little garden in Clementi Ave 2 marketplace.


That's it. I'm still angry and full of fire. Aren't you glad I shared?

1 comment:

BCFUM said...

u box me?? nevermind. i know how to SIAM! haha! :)
Having a bad day eh? I know how that feels.