Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Backie!






And retail therapied!

Now a card-carrying member of the Panasonic DMC-LX2 Owner's club, a camera that's same and same with the Leica D-LUX 3.




All the manual features of a digital SLR camera, but crammed into the confines of a compact point and shoot, plus with that lovely piece of glass, the Leica DC Vario-Elmarit -- same as on the video camera I used to own. And it looks just like a rangefinder AND fits into the largest pocket of my pouch. I'm one happy duckie.


I named it 'Corvette'. Here it is, right next to Starship.





I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

I've been lusting for a camera since, oh, here, here, here, and here.





Now I can finally write my book 'I Know Where You Live.'

I can't get started at work. Hence, I am here. If there is a procrastination contest, I'd surely win.

I can't wait.

Let's bring it to the next level. Here's a sample of the legendary Leica glow:



I shot this on auto, and what you see is what I got out of the camera. Love it.

So now the family is complete:



Starship (iPod), Mothership (iBook), Corvette (Lumix).

The 2 SD cards are Dropship (2gb) and Scoutship (512mb).

Here's the pic again, shot using Corvette's big cannon.




Buaha. Buahaha. Buahahahahahahah.

I really need to focus. Tee hee.

No comments: