Wednesday, September 05, 2007

150th post, bee-yotch-ee

What the heck is it with people who think they have to be rich in Singapore to make it in the arts?

Also, do not massacre Counting Crow's 'High and Dry' in order to sound creative/jazzy. Some days, that song is all I have.

At the heart of the problem: we're Asians. Why don't we sing Asian songs?

I'm whining coz i'm watching 'Lib the Dweam'. Andrea Fonseka makes me dream. I think I know her brother but I can't be sure. Fonseka very common surname. Was going to name my lead character Carrie Fonseka in my next TV series. Watch this space for developing news about 'Escapade' - 'fight club' meets 'duets'

Why don't I write in Mandarin?

In other news, I'm drunk. (do a search for that and you'll find it's really common.)

There's a place where alchohol (or is it carlsberg's special brew?) brings you to... where gardens are green forever... you are always 13 years old and in love with the girl who sits next to you in class, and Tiffany wasn't ever a Playboy model. Also, what the heck are nipples and why should boys care?

Can you imagine all these pictures off a camera smaller than your face?
(Click each pic for biggerness)












Riding home now takes 15 to 30 minutes longer.

I love that it does.

No comments: