Thursday, July 05, 2007

When Mice Attack

Isn't he cute?




No, I'm not talking about my melonhead nephew. He's so cute, he'll be pink for years.

I mean my new mini-mouse. He runs on an invisible 'laser' (at this point my fingers are making AIR QUOTES in the uh, air), and features a low-battery light and a sideways scrolling 5-way scroll wheel. And of course, he is stealthy and small, and black.

The guy who sold it to me quoted me 55 bucks. But I only paid 26.

It's because this is a particularly snotty shop, they don't serve very many locals, and I was holding the cheaper mouse when I asked for quotes. He didn't bother checking my package to see that I had indeed chosen the cheaper option.

Booya, Mr Snotty Pants.


In other news, I've gone from this cushy setup -





To this less cushy one -




All in less than a month.

I prefer where I am now.


Uh oh. Mouse attacking.



I dub thee, Calvin.

"I flee who chases me, and chase who flees me." - Ovid

Ovid, ya rhymester. Lets meet for a drink some time and get ourselves into a coma.

We'll see who chases who then.

No comments: