Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm still not yet dead.

But I'm so depressed.

I think its what happens when you sell your life to a job. Even if you love that job.
And I do. I've never had a job I loved more. Except when I worked in XX/XXXX.






That's my keyboard at work. All the USB slots are taken up. And I tucked Calvin to bed (under the blanket, or ok, towel) before I left last night. And, yes, I'm tickling his little laser underbelly there. Mabel used to like it when I did it. I think him and my hamster Mabel would be great friends.

Yes. My hamster's name was Mabel. Mabel Vincent Wong. That's her full name.







She is in hamster heaven by the way. Enjoying nuts, nuts, and more nuts.

I'll see her soon. Hurry hurry.

I'm so tired. And fuck, I'm so lonely. I really need a dog.

No comments: