Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And feet don't touch the ground





Nobody knows this... but I let my riding clothes dry under my table at work.

That can be our little secret. Let's hook last fingers.

And oh yea, breakfast was pathetic.



But really cute, though.

And I'm looking for a bag. It just isn't working out to bring 2 bags to work. This is where most of the stuff goes in:



Laptop, charger, mouse, coins, keys, notebooks (real notebooks), files/documents, a magazine or two, and a book (hardcover). The bag has 2 large pockets on the cover/flap. There is also an attachment for a phone/ipod.






The other bag is a simple sling bag, from my time in France. Incidentally I also bought the Quiksilver in Paris. How weird.




Anyway, its a real chore to bring both bags in to work. They slide around and are super uncomfortable, because one of the straps bite into my shoulder... I can't tell which one though. They like take turns. And I have no space for shoes.

So now I have the lust on for this:






This baby takes everything, plus my melonhead nephew could probably sleep in there too. Seriously, the thing is waterproof, so if you make it buoyant, you could row it like a canoe. And I'm only exaggerating a little.

Which colour, though?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bright yellow one matches ur bike but personally i find the grey one cooler. :P

by Vincent McSquishee said...

That's very interesting :) I wanted yellow so that I'd be loud enough to wake up sleepy drivers.

But my heart falls for the grey too. It's a bag you can bring to meetings, maybe? I'm not a suit and tie person.

The website has a bunch of other colours. http://www.chromebags.com/products/bags/show/14/

so you might wanna change your mind ;)