Saturday, June 30, 2007

And Bob's your Uncle

Freakney Spears!

I'm an uncle!

No, i don't mean that literally as in how old I am. Yes, I'm old enough.

Thanks a bunch.


But look at him!




He looks exhausted. Being born into my family will do that to you. Or maybe it was all that yelling he was doing earlier.

The Boy sure does love to yell.






Happy Father's Day, somebody.

My dad is a happy camper. My mom is beyond words. So sweet.

My grandma now has her first great grand child.

And I now have a tiny tiny slave to do my bidding.

I have belly button lint that needs to be taken care of.



What's it like to be born into this world with the word 'great' affixed?


The Boy hasn't been named yet. I mouthed 'melonhead' to my brother, but I don't think he understood. Will try again tomorrow.

Another name I thought would be nice for him is Denephew.

We can call his sister Denise.


postscript: I got the job. yay!

No comments: