Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Simone The Spider.

I've got an interview in about an hour, so I have like 20 minutes to do this.

Let's do it. *cracks knuckles*

First off, I've upgraded my cranks. Nope, couldn't wait for a job to get XTR 951 like I want to. Instead, these beauties were given to me from David, and were heavily oxidised to begin with. But I polished them up back to nearly presentable condition, slapped them on, and we're in business.





They do flex a little though. Or that could be my cassette showing signs of wear.


Also, as a budding mechanical engineer, I've innovated. I took an expired mount screw from a front light, and put it on my rear light so I won't need a screwdriver to put the light on anymore. Go me. I am so awesome.




In other news, I saw this GINORMOUS spider while cycling up Ulu Pandan Road. Or whatever that road is. I felt like that guy who died. Whashisname.









Yea. Steve Irwin.

It was seriously spooky to photograph this spider. I named her Simone.

In the same vein... photos of cats.







They don't all have names. I don't really have THAT much free time.

And here's a leaf that my Dad is growing.




Yuh, he is growing a leaf.

We are so weird.

Oh lookit the sky.



I have to run now. Ciao.

No comments: