Saturday, December 23, 2006

MFA in Fiction or BUST

Chuck Palahniuk inspires me at almost every level.

Now that I'm working towards becoming a full-time fiction writer, I've been doing some research on where I might get a Masters of Fine Arts in Fiction.

There's a list of stories and non-fiction titles that I know will sell in the market.

This list keeps growing.

And I have thermonuclear diarrhea.

I'm like a SSTAR (Small, Sealed, Transportable, Autonomous Reactor).

I came up with my own acronym, SSUN. (Small, Sealed, aUtonomous FissioN).

What is it with me and atomic physics?

That's all, I guess, for 2006. I fell in love (or in lust?), got fired, started my first novel, met an old flame, put the past behind me, and got rip-roaringly blitzed, sloshed, smashed, inebriated, stoned, high, intoxicated, buzzed, sparrowed, shitfaced, FUBAR'd, plastered, hammered, and every other kind of fucking word you'd use for drinking way way WAY too much.

Ok time's up.

Have a Merry Christmas. And here's to 2007.

No comments: